Internet no doubt has actually made our work easy. With coming up of the internet we can do our each and every work by just sitting at our place. Internet has really brought big revolution in today’s scenario. With the help of internet you can search for anything and then you can connect to anyone around the world. Also this has reduced cost as well. Now if we talk about internet then yes it has actually simplified our work and has reduced manpower to the large extent. With internet it has even been made possible that you can do shopping as well.
Well the shopping that is actually done on the internet is called as online shopping. The concept of online shopping is getting very much famous these days and people are also getting involved with it as well. Today we can see that so many sites have come up. If we define it technically then it is the action or activity of buying goods or services over the internet. yes no doubt you don’t need to go anywhere to buy the clothes you just simply need to open the website look for the goods you want to buy and then you can simply order it and then it will be delivered at your doorstep.
- Well it is the form of ecommerce which is done using a web browser. the customers find the product of interest by simply visiting the website and all they need to do is select the product add the product to the bag and then give in all the details and yes the product will be delivered at your doorstep.
- If we talk about the payment then yes you can either pay through net banking, credit card, debit card or even cash on delivery as well.
- Now what is cash on delivery?? Cash on delivery is where in you order the product and then payment will be done once the product is delivered to you.
- This is actually called cash on delivery means payment at the time of delivery.
Now the question arises how to do online shopping??
Here is the simple process given on how to carry out online shopping–
- Simply open the website from which you actually want to do the shopping
- Next you have to do is select the goods that you actually want to buy
- Next step comes to add the goods to the shopping bag like you actually do when you go the store
- Once you add the goods to the shopping bag then next step comes to fill in the address and other details
- Next comes the payment mode and here you can select either cash on delivery, net banking, credit card, debit card
- After selecting the payment method then you will receive a message of your order confirmation and also date will be provided to you when your product will be delivered.
Thus it is one of the easiest way to do the shopping and by just sitting at your own place you can do the shopping as well. The concept of online shopping is growing a lot and people are also involving with it and hence this helps to provide you with variety of options and you can choose among large variety.